Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Welcome back to the China show!

Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the China show! Your guide, paul., has been away for a few months but is attempting to make a come back. First, I must apologize for using impersonal e-mail messages to convey my emotions through a series of 1s and 0s. Now, he's back! With 20% additional wit and wisdom for the same low price! Act now! Act now!

Sorry for that brief introduction, but I felt some explaination was necessary. As China develops rapidly, so does the speed and connectivity of their internet access. When I tried this blog back-end 3 months ago it did not load. When I tried today, it worked. I still cannot see the front end (what you see) so please e-mail me if something totally bizarre pops up there. I'll tell you if it's on purpose or not.

No comments: