Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The Photo Album, By Paul Wegerson

While this whole thing will be a constant work in progress, I'll keep ya'll updated as changes happen. Recently, I started an online photo album. I also learned, at least I think, how to create links within my postings, so one can hypothetically check out photos to add depth to a certain posting. While I'm still learning how this whole system totally works, feel free to make fun of me/tell me if something isn't working. Sarcasm is acceptable. Be warned, if your criticism really isn't that funny, then I probably won't listen to you and attack you in my next posting. Scared yet? I wouldn't be either. Anyway, if the link 'online photo album' doesn't work, then here it is (you may even have to cut and paste): http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulinchina. Enjoy the carmelized, chocolate sprinkled eye candy from my digi-photo-mon. lates. paul.

No comments: