Sunday, October 16, 2005

I am a member of the trout family.

Well well well. It's been awhile since I've posted something to my blog. Things have been going well here.

Today I got a call from my friend Mark. He asked me if I could do some voice-over work for him, as we foreigners are a hot commodity. So, he picked me up and brought me to his studio and handed me the script. I read it and said, "What the deuce?" They laughed and said that it was pretty rediculous but that it was what they were given and that we shouldn't change it.

Here is the script:

"I am unyieldingly bound for my original home, across rivers and oceans through my life. I am a member of the trout family.

As I grow up, the love hidden in my heart breaks out. It rekindles memories about life and love, which flowed along with rivers and oceans and were left in an age I almost forgot.

I follow my friends who also seek their original place, facing billows and starting this far and long journey.

Bourbon town, experience the noble free, individual-style of life.

Bourbon whiskey presents you with a full-bodied, mellow taste. It is a good partner when you enjoy a royal ballet, share a warm moment with you over or celebrate your successes with you friends.

With bourbon whiskey, I feel happy on my trip. However, I am still a trout bound for my home. I want to remember its beauty in my heart because my wish for love never ends, till I find her in Bourbon town. "

It really reminded me of Bill Murray in Lost in Translation. "For a relaxing time, make it Sannatori time." Except for me it was, "Bourbon is the perfect partner at the ballet, or if you are a trout bound for my home."

peace. paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you've reached a new low, or a new high? I guess the jury is out on that one. Ando