Thursday, December 29, 2005

Interesting Translation...

To Kevin:

Today, while I was in a coffee shop chatting with some Chinese friends, one asked me, "When will you return to America next?" My answer, in the direct English translation is below:

I to go I 's hometown bright year 5 month because I 's best friend to give he 's girlfriend finger ring. I to go hometown, because, he 's girlfriend finger ring to give, after, she is not girlfriend.... But wife.... I very like to see this thing. That place is I 's friend 's special and to me interest - not right - I think and also special. Friend s is friend s. To see friend 's girlfriend to be Mrs. I 's friend. This place is special.

(Note, there are a few key words that I don't know in Chinese, so I tried my best to use what I know.)

爱。paul.

No comments: